Thursday, April 11, 2013

Birthday Girl

Today Kasey had her first official friend Birthday Party a day early.  It was an owl themed.  So I made her some owl cupcakes. 
 
Before hand I had made some owl shaped pillows.  So when the girls arrived they got to pick a pillow, add a face to it, and stuff it. 
 
They also got to decorate and eat some cookies
 
We had a race where they were the Momma Owls and had to pick up a worm with their mouths, race across the yard,
 
 And drop it in the baby owlets mouth (a cup with wings)
It was pretty fun to have little girls running around the house~

2 comments:

Amie said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute and creative! The pillows! the race! love it! :)

Briep said...

so fun!! When I read about the worms I was thinking real worms, how gross would that be.