Friday, November 30, 2012

November fizzled...Hello Christmas!!!

 
Moms Snowman tree!
So November is totally over.  I'm thankful for that.  I am beginning to think that next year I will not post Thankful posts.  Not because I am not thankful but more because I forget to do it everyday, and that makes me feel bad.  And I don't like feeling bad about myself.  I'm so happy for December, and excited that I'm sooo ready for Christmas!
Here's my done and done list: 
Crafts-check!
Shopping-check!
Cards- Sent!
Decorations-Up
Lights-Lit
24 days of Christmas-Ready to role!
Presents-wrapped!

I know its awesome!  Don't be jealous!
Of course I still have baking to do!  And my sweet Ty's birthday.  And don't forget a couple Christmas parties and Choir performances!  I love this month!

 I would show you pictures of my house but it's not nearly as cool as Moms!



Look here we caught some little people, SING FOR ME WEE ONES!

Cowboy Santa Tree






No comments: