Friday, August 5, 2011

The World is spinning, spinning, spinning...

Literally! There must have been more than water in my water yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling uncomfortably warm. I sat up to head to the little ladies room, and I felt ....well.... not right. You know that feeling that you get when you stand up to fast, that dizzy, light headed, feeling. Well I had that but I hadn't actually stood up. So I staggered to the bathroom and back and went back to sleep. When the alarm went off, I started to get out of bed, and the same thing happened. I felt extremely dizzy, I took a quick shower, leaning against the wall the whole time. I told Kynz that I wasn't feeling well and she took over, like the nice kid she is. She helped Kasey get ready, and did her hair. Then I very slowly drove them to school. I got home and slept most of the day. Meanwhile my head was twirling. I'm sure life could be worse, but its truly a horrible sensation... Like I spun on the merry-go-round for a minute to long. I do feel a little better today. I only get dizzy when I bend down... lets hope it was just a weird fluke thing.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Lots of water today, young lady!!! Fluids will help! :)

lvh said...

That is weird. alexshuman had vertigo a month or so ago and missed several days of work. hope you've recovered from that - doesn't sound fun.