Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm pretty sure I've done this one before, but oh so fun! FIRSTS

I love surveys Thanks Michelle!

Who was your FIRST pet? My very own first pet... who knows we had a lot of pets. I had hamsters and a ferret, chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, turkeys, bunnies, I have no idea!

Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No sadly enough my first love, John Denver, died several years back!

What was your FIRST job? I was the LITTLE CAESAR

FIRST car? The rockin' green machine... the Ford Maverick! It would die at stop signs when it was even slightly chilly so I had to keep my foot on the gas and the brake at the same time... and then I would peel out!

Who was the FIRST person to text or call you today? My lovely, amazing, wonderful, just back from her tour at Disneyland, sister Penny!

Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Smith. Not as exciting as the 2nd grade teacher who smashed her false teeth in class, but I'm sure a great teacher just the same.

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I flew to South Dakota to meet my Grandma C, so I could travel back with her. She took me to a mount Rushmore, and the Sturgis Rally, and even got me kicked out of a bar.

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Miss Amie was my first Best friend, and I'm happy we still talk.

Where was your FIRST sleepover? Probably Amies house, I do remember staying over at her house.

Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Rise and shine sleepy heads, it's time to get up... my kids of course!

Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Uncle Danny and Aunt Kims... I looked so darn cute in my peach dress!

FIRST thing you did this morning? The same thing I do every morning... pee

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Something country George Strait, Alabama or some other old timer country singer.

FIRST set of stitches and how? Never, well except stiches on my woohooo after babies.

First piercing? Ears at 8

First foreign country? Is Mexico foreign?

FIRST movie you remember? Maybe ET... or Return of the Jedi? I don't remember going to a lot of movies as a kid.

What was your FIRST bike? One year for Christmas I got a blue bike with a big banana sparkly seat. I didn't know until much much later that it had been my sisters old bike, but my dad put all this work into it and put a new seat on it, and made it so cool!

What was your FIRST computer?
HP and I thought I was so cool having a computer!

Who was your FIRST roommate? Well I shared a room with my sister for a few years! The next one was my husband... never really had a roommate.

Michelle Added :First Kiss? Nacho held me down and kissed me on the playground, I was mortified and in the first grade... where was Mrs. Smith to protect me?

Adding ON:

First Date? Real date, Kalem Norton and I went with a group of friends to watch a movie... I don't remember what it was called, but it had Christian Slater and he was a cop or something.

First ER visit? I fell in the girl locker room, naked, sprawled on the floor, and my wrist hurt like a son of a gun, but it turned out to only be a sprain.

What was your First impression of your current significant other? (Kenneth actually added this one, so I'll be nice and not say drunken goober, just kidding, I would never say that) I thought "Whose that Guy?" like in Grease 2( if you've never seen Grease 2 your sadly missing out, "we're gonna bowl tonight, we're gonna bowl to-ni-hite!) He said "hi" and even though I think he was slightly intimidating, I really wished he would say hi again, but that would be silly wouldn't it? He must of left a good impression, of sorts because I remember asking my friend Jamie all about him when we left.

Now you do it, and add on a couple of new ones!

3 comments:

Mama Echo said...

you crack me up!!

Amie said...

heh heh, fun....I remember the whole Mrs. McCoy smashing her teeth event. She was a nut, but a great teacher. =)

Michelle said...

Kenneth wasn't the first person to text you today? Because I'm pretty sure he was the first to text Nate. Those guys have a textin' love affair going on. Guess they miss being roomies.