Tuesday, July 22, 2014

10 Weeks Left... OH MY!

These last 7 months have flown by really.  It hasn't started to drag until recently.  I think that's mostly because (I hate to complain) but it's been hot and I haven't had much to do.  Today it hit me at my 30 week ultrasound, I only have 10 weeks left.  Now don't be a downer, I do realize it's not an exactness.  Who knows I could be pregnant for 12 more weeks.  I highly doubt it, given my history of early babies, but you can't predict these things.  Everything looks good with Miss Annie.  She is growing properly, she has functioning organs and all that.  She is still a girl, so that's good! 
As for me, well I feel pregnant and all the fun that goes along with it.  But the great part is I haven't had any signs of premature labor which for me is AWESOME.  I hope to keep it that way.  Medicine is no fun, and bed rest is no fun.  So I drink lots of water, and I try not to over do it. 
But just to be on the safe side, I have everything ready, just in case.  I'm really looking forward to meeting this little girl who loves to kick like she's punch dancing her rage out.  But I know all in good time, and not until she's fully cooked. 
So let the countdown begin!

No comments: