Monday, June 16, 2014

June June June

It has been so busy, I'm ready for a long nap! 
Last week was both emotionally and physically draining.  It was so crazy to watch this little boy suddenly become a man, and drop him off knowing that we won't see him for 2 years.  People keep asking if I cried, which I think is a really weird question.  Why would you ask someone that?  But I didn't really cry that much the whole trip.  I may have shed a few tears the next day, but honestly as much as I miss that kid, I know he is right where he's suppose to be.  I'm sure there will be days that I miss him more, and I will ache to talk to him, but right now it's all good! We will be with him again in 24 short months.
Today I had a Doctors appointment.  So far so good.  I'm not having any preterm labor stuff going on, and that's a GREAT thing.  So I will just continue to keep doing what I'm doing and hope that this little girl gets baked for a full 38/40 weeks.
Other than that, this will be a summer of calm, quiet, and Hot!  The hots not so great, but we will manage with a couple portable coolers and lots of water.  Having never been full on pregnant in the summer before I never realized how hot ones body becomes with all those extra hormones.  But I'm really just trying to be grateful for everyday I get to be pregnant again, so I try not to dwell on the minor inconveniences.  I do love feeling her kick and move around in there, that's a feeling I never thought I would get to experience again.  Its awesome and I love every time she's on the move.  It's an amazing thing, no matter how many times you get to feel it. 
That's our Summer so far, not to much planned, but still it seems we have a lot going on! 

No comments: