Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mixed emotions... summer vacation is over.

Tomorrow is the big day that school starts back up again.  I'm pretty happy for the routine of it all again.  I like having me time.  I like having a routine.  I like sporting events and school things to go to.  It just seems so soon.  I look back on the last few months and there has been such a whirlwind of emotions.  And I can't even remember the fun things we did this summer.  It seems like a blur of summer.  And its still warm and lovely outside, it should be summer break a little longer.  I want to go on picnics and hikes and summery things.  I guess we will have to take advantage of the weekends.  Its Ty's last year at home, so I am trying to think of ways to make it happy.  I don't want to get so caught up in the every day routine that we don't take time for fun stuff too.  I'm happy that I will have both Kynzie and Ty home for lunch everyday, and they have Fridays off this year.  I just know how fast it will go by. 

1 comment:

Briep said...

I really like routine too. I agree it should be summer break longer.