Saturday, July 20, 2013

Last Sunday my Husband looked at me and said "this is going to be a good week!"
I think he was right.  I mean no week is perfect.  No day is perfect, but sometimes I get so wrapped up in the bad I don't stop to appreciate the good.  On Monday we got good news about our house, and it looks like we will be able to close by the end of the month.
I've recently been running 3 times a week with a new friend.  It feels so nice to have someone to do something with.
I've got to see a ton of family in the last month and a half.
My Mom finally gets to come home today after a long month of treatments and procedures.
I could choose to focus on the bad stuff, but today I choose good!

2 comments:

Briep said...

Love this post. I need to focus on he positive more!

Elise said...

I'm glad your mom gets to finally come home!