Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Start to Summer!

As of May23 I have not only a 14 year old, but also a High schooler.  Love my Kynzie!!!

For her Birthday Kenneth took Kynzie to Taylor Swift.  She had an awesome time!

It was time to kick off our summer right with a trip to Cali!

We loaded up and hit the road. 

A little Ice cream makes everything better!!!  Although by the look on my face you wouldn't think so.

The kids say I always have the same look on my face when the rides take pictures of me. 

We had a great time in Disneyland.

 
So now back to the real world.  Meanwhile we've hit some snags in our home purchase, which we are trying to get worked out so we can still close on the same date.   I would really like to start packing so I can get excited about moving, but I'm kind of nervous to.   Kynzie has had softball camp this week, so I have to drive back and forth to Show Low.   My Mom is back down in the valley for the rest of her radiation treatments.  And I look forward to a root canal at the end of the month.  Luckily I also look forward to seeing some family at the reunion.   Summer is going to fly by!!!

1 comment:

lvh said...

woo hoo - can't wait to see you and your all grown up kiddos. I haven't been to California in almost 20 (wow) years. I really want to take the Grandkids to Disneyland but I can't even begin to imagine what a zoo that would be.