Sunday, October 21, 2012

EEEKKKK!

I know it's frightening how seldom I take time to write about life!  It's not because I don't have breaks because I DO!  I guess mostly I just don't think about it very often.  Since we've moved I mostly feel busy, and then drained.  But I do love being busy for the right reasons.  Those right reasons being the kids.  Lots of Sports, mostly.  I'm easing my way back into volunteering in the community, and that's been fun.  Haven't made to many one on one friends, but the people are friendly!  So whats new with me?
I turned 37 at the beginning of the month!  Didn't make me feel older, maybe slightly wiser????   I have had my struggles lately, but it does seem that things have been mostly good.  Or I've learned to handle some of my struggles in a more positive way.  My half marathon training is going ok.  It can be very very discouraging some days, but I know if I just keep running, just keep running, just keep running running running!  I will succeed. 
At the moment, I feel pretty grateful.  Grateful as a mom that my kids are all in a good place at the moment.  Grateful as a wife, that my husband understands me and loves me anyway.  Grateful as a daughter and every minute I get to spend with my parents (even if it is hiking through the woods for hours looking for a dog-LOOOOOONG STORY!), Just grateful that I have good people in my life! 

No comments: