Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's February!

What have I been up too?  Off to a good start for the year I guess.  I've been doing some projects  Some have turned out, some not so much.  It's ok though if at first you don't succeed...well I typically don't do it again.  Been running a lot.  Or jogging... I'm not sure what to call it because I know I'm slow, but I really don't care.  It makes me feel good.  Last week I went a total of 20 miles! This week Kenneth and I have been working on one of the bathrooms.  It's been fun seeing my Moms creative ideas come together under my hands.  It's turning out really cool and I can't wait to post some before and after pictures of it.  Hopefully tomorrow or early next week I will get started painting the upstairs.  It's nice to have something productive to do. What else keeps me busy?
  Kynzie just got done playing a fabulous season of basketball.  Love watching her get better and better.   Ty is taking his driving test today. Strange to have 2 kids driving. Wyatt will be done with High school in the middle of March.  It's crazy, and I'm not ready for him to be that old.  Kasey is doing great here in this small school.  I honestly think it's been so good for her.  As for me after several months, this town does grow on you.  Not so much the people, because I can go days and days without even talking to another person that isn't family.  But being out here in the middle of nowhere is so peaceful, and I love the simplicity of it all. 

 
And this my friends is what I look like after a nice run!

No comments: