Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday Road Trip

Friday was my birthday, that makes me 36 years old.  I made plans for a couple months to take a trip down South to Duncan to visit my BFF from the time I was a little lassie. 
 First I met my sister for a little visiting at the county fair.  I couldn't help but ride my favorite carnival ride the Sizzler.  It was just like I remembered it, FUN.  Although being the biggest one and getting squished wasn't quite as fun.  It still was fun.  After having fun (WOW I just said Fun a lot!) watching the girls ride, I was off to Amanda's.
I had dinner with my birthday buddy Vicki (Amanda's Mom)  we both turned 29. 
 The next day we went and took a few pictures and explored a cotton gin.  ( My smile was not working so gracefully that day, but oh well)
Yee-haw
Saturday afternoon it was time to pick up my girls and head home.  Thanks to my sister for watching them so I could have a break.  And thanks to Amanda for all the fun!

2 comments:

Elise said...

sounds "fun" :)

Mama Echo said...

That sounds like a great weekend. Happy Birthday again!