Monday, April 11, 2011

1 Party...2 Party



(Me, cuzin Valerie, Penny, Darcey)
Saturday my family headed through the HORRIBLE WINTER STORM OF 2011 (really it wasn't bad at all, just a little rain, sleet, and snow.... but the roads were good), to go to my Grandma C's 90th birthday party. I have to admit, I have a super hard time at these sort of functions, just because I don't feel like its quality time, you just don't get to visit with anyone very well. That being said it was good to see so many relatives alive and doing well. After a few hours of all that family, we headed to my sisters house, for a little smaller of a family get together. We had a small, brief birthday type party for Kaseys 7th birthday. I love my family and I am so glad that we had the chance to spend some time together. It was good, to have a reminder of how lucky I am to have such wonderful parents, sisters, brother in laws, and nieces and nephews.... phew!

1 comment:

leaner said...

Totally agree with not liking those sort of parties. But I really like seeing all of the family.