Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can't keep my eyes open much longer....

This has been a long week, and I'm pretty glad it's almost over. But let me give you a little break down of it all before I fall asleep.....
Monday was normal enough.
Tuesday I took Ty to the ER to make sure his ribs weren't broke due to a helmet in the ribcage.
Wednesday the Dr. said that Ty needed an ultrasound to make sure his spleen wasn't injured. Wyatt got his drivers licence and Kasey had her 1st grade meet your teacher. Plus running in circles round and round. Then Kynzie had her open house at the middle school.
Thursday= today, which means school started and the kids all seemed to have a great day, and I had a good day because the school age kids at the daycare weren't their until 3:15 which makes a huge difference in the atmosphere in our classroom.
Tomorrow is Friday... Ty has his Ultrasound, and I have work, and Wyatt only has half day, and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to drive to school in the afternoon, we will see how it all plays out!

2 comments:

Amie said...

wow, my goodness! good luck with all that!! Good luck with the spleen...Dan had his out years ago and he's been fine since. But it is major surgery.

paula p said...

Your week was better than mine, my son started a new school, he's now in High School, but none of his friends are there, so he's having a hard time dealing with that right now, he did not want to catch the bus, he lied to me and told me he did not see his bus, and let me tell you this happened two days straight, so finally he caught the bus home on Friday, and he was all smiles because he sat next to a girl that was in 10th grade, so now he's okay with riding the bus. As far as school he will find new friends eventually.