Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday Girl.

Blowing out her candles!
A wonderful meal of McDonalds!

Opening her presents
I could go on and on about time flying and how big she's gotten, and all that but rather than focus on the depressing: Yesterday my baby turned 6. She woke up and said, "I'm six". Later when dropping her off at school she gladly announced to every one she met up with "Hey buddy, I'm not 5 anymore, I'm SIX." Then later when I picked her up from school, she carried her cupcake tray, and when I tried to carry it for her she said, "No mom I can help, I'm six!" I'm thinking six is gonna be a good age!

2 comments:

mema pam said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting, I guess it is because she is SIX

Michelle said...

So, Mazie was in trouble a month ago and I was VERY anger. "You're five years old, and you still don't obey," I said. She started crying. "No, I'm six!" Yep. She was right. Maybe six will be more obedient than five?