Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snow and Cold

(ghetto lean)

I do not like the snow and cold

It seems to be getting old

I do not like the snowy days

When every thing is dull and gray

I do not like the icy roads

I do not like dirt ala mode

I do not like it here or there

I dislike snow almost every where

I can handle a day or two

When white flakes fill the sky of blue

But when it lingers on to long

My desire for sun gets very strong

I do not like the snow and cold

It seems to be getting very old.

Snow is not fun on your feet

It's not fun when it wettens your seat

Its not good when your boogers freeze

Or when being cold makes you sneeze

I do not like the burning in my chest

But the thing I don't like the very best

Is when I look out the window and all I see

Is snow snow snow looking back at me!

I do not like the snow and cold.

Its really really getting old!