Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm Thankful...

Well here we are at November. Last year for the month of November I did nothing but (well with the exception of a couple of random venting moments) write thankful posts. I've challenged myself to that again, because quite frankly I need to remind myself all the things I'm thankful for. I've had a rough time lately, just feeling happy, so hopefully if I focus on the positive... it will give me a more positive outlook. So here goes....

I'm thankful for all the good memories that I have. I love to think back on things (the good times, ha ha) and remember how far I've come. I'm so glad that I've had the experiences that I've had, the ones that helped me grow and become a better person. The hard times, the joyous times, and the times that made me fall on my butt laughing. I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to make many more good memories.

No comments: