Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday-well not really!

On Monday I picked up my boxes of boysenberries and strawberries... and boy are they good. Nothing like berries- they are good for the soul.
(boysenberry smoothie-can I get a YUMMY! ooohh ouchie brain freeze, and the seeds keep getting stuck in my teeth, but it tastes soooooooo good)
Snowy snowy morning!

Funky, funk! So lately I haven't had much to say.... I was keeping a bunch of stuff inside. This is a bad thing. Sharing is good, especially when its feelings. Although my stuff is not completely better, I am feeling a little better, thanks for being able to talk about it, and vent to a friend about what was really going on inside my head. I'm really hoping to just get through the holiday season, without becoming a complete ball of stress. But today, the outlook is good.
Things have been just as crazy around here, it seems like time could stand still a little here and there so I could catch up. If I had a super power I would like the time freezing one, so I could do a bunch of things while the rest of the world was stopped. Then I would take a big long nap! Wishful thinking on my part, I know, since most likely I will not get a super power any time soon, but it would be nice.

2 comments:

lvh said...

You get two yummy's from me YUMMY YUMMY - that smoothie looks delicious. Where did you get the berry's. Grandpa's 3 favorite pies were lemon, pecan and boysenberry but yep - those seeds are horrendous - much worse than raspberry.

Hang in there - LIFE IS GOOD. Maybe it would be a good time to start a gratitude journal - every day write down 5 things you are thankful for. Somedays it is hard to think of that many so then I write down things like "fresh water" or other mundane things that we so take for granted.

We love you Tiff.

Mama Echo said...

mmmmm, a nap sounds so good right now.