Monday, January 26, 2009

Niether here nor there....

I had the craziest dream last night... I mean the crazy dream to beat all crazies. I was back at the Crazy Bean working, making coffee and such... and in walks the delivery man (he was delivering the stuff to make fruit smoothies... yummy Caribbean cooler) Anyhoo the delivery man was none other than Weird Al. So it gets stranger.... my internal radio must have been playing because the song that came on as Weird Al approached was
You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides And whilst the song plays Weird Al has picked me up by my armpits and began to spin me around like you would a small child.
But wait then it gets weirder. We are suddenly transported to a empty warehouse where we are trying to escape someone with a gun, then of course it ended how most of my dreams end... I'm desperately trying to find a toilet, one without windows preferably... because then I wake up with a horrible need to pee!

We had a good weekend. My in laws came up to visit. We enjoyed visiting with them. And I started my week off right... already got the bills done, and organized both of our filing cabinets. SO feeling pretty good about myself right now... other than wondering about the state of my subconscious well being.

No comments: