Monday, December 8, 2008

Running out of time

It's starting to hit us all that the move... the BIG MOVE... is upon us. Even my eldest son, who up until this point has been nothing less of thrilled to move, is now feeling the sadness of leaving his friends behind. It's kind of an achey feeling, like the flu. 9 1/2 years is a long time to live somewhere. Friends have been made, traditions have been enjoyed, habits have been formed, and when I finally feel like I have an emotional grasp on things, one of my kiddos says something about moving with teary eyes... and I loose it all over. Add that to the fun of packing and I'm just a regular ball of sunshine!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Okay, I'm crazy until Wednesday night, but after that will you please let me help with something-- anything.

I didn't realize you had been here for 9 1/2 years. That IS a long time. I only have to say, you'd better keep blogging and using facebook, because I'm going to miss you, and I still want to know how things are with your family.