Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Give me a moment...

I know I've dedicated this month to be a thankful and grateful person... but allow me this moment to whine a little. Because of impending weather Kenneth left a day early... today. I'm a little sad that we won't see him again for a month or so, and very overwhelmed that I have to wrap everything up here by my lonesome. I'm not generally a take charge kind of gal, I've really just not had to do the responsible stuff (pay the bills, reserve uhauls, go to the dump) much. I know I can, I just feel stressed by that and the add up of the last couple of months. On top of that, understandably, our house sale isn't going through because of the mine layoff/shut down stuff going on here. So I'm not even sure how this is all going to work with us moving, but I'm not staying here any longer than planned. And now the impending weather Kenneth was afraid of is upon us, and the gray sky's and snow falling makes me want to curl up into fetal position. So I am human I have crappy days... and today feels like one of them.

PS thanks for the moment of venting!

4 comments:

lvh said...

I am so sorry to hear about your house. As we have been watching the news, we thought "at least Tiff has her house sold" but then we weren't sure if all the paperwork had been done or not. I can totally understand how everyone feels in the Big T as we went through the same depression in Ely in 1999 when they shut the mine down there.

I could send G'ma over to help you pack - she hasn't left the chair downstairs at all except to go to bed. She is totally unmotivated to do anything except crochet and watch tv.

Hang in there - we love ya, lvh

leaner said...

Well, no matter what, you will get through this. So feel free to whine a little. Be thankful that you have family who love you even when you whine.

Anonymous said...

Just remember that you are not alone. There are plenty of us still around to help with whatever you need. I'm always looking for an excuse to head to Big Timber, so, CALL me anytime at all. I'll be there in a heartbeat.

~C

Anonymous said...

That smurfs. Prayers from MI are heading you way.

we love you,
su hermano, clintalina