Thursday, November 14, 2013

Keeping busy!

So here are a couple things I've been working on the last couple months.  I love to paint, and couldn't wait to add some color to make this house more mine!
 
This is the bathroom before

This is the bathroom After


This is a kitchen wall before

This is the kitchen wall After.  I need to get some stuff on the shelves!

I have also been busy watching Ty play football.  The last couple weeks have been playoff games.  I got asked to help with the send off for thier big game in Yuma Saturday!  We made signs and goody bags for them to take on thier 8 hour trip.





And this is Ty showing his support for our Volleyball team who got runner up at State last weekend.  I'm not real sure why he is wearing a purse too?!?

2 comments:

Elise said...

uhmm it's a very nice purse

lvh said...


The colors in your bathroom go so nicely with the shower curtain. I love it and I love the shelving in your dining room - great use of an old window space.