Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Grand Finale of Thankfulness!

My month has kind of dwindled down.  Now I'm ready for December and Christmas.  I just wish it would slow down and let me enjoy the anticipation of it all.  We celebrated Thanksgiving with my inlaws.  It was full of food and my first true Black Friday experience (which I don't really want to experience again, but I won't say never, because you just never know.) Also got to meet one of Kenneth's cousins for the first time, which was really neat.  It was a go go weekend, and I was happy to be home.  This week so far has been quite, and I Love That.  I've been working on a couple projects for Christmas.  They are turning out cute, and hopefully I will get pictures of them soon.  I'm also trying to make my MIL a magnet board for Christmas with all the grand kids for magnets.  My original idea turned out CRAPTASTIC.  It made me feel pretty unartistic to say the least.  So hopefully I can get that figured out soon. (If anyone has any ideas, send them my way).  But other than that just happy to be me.  Thankful for all the many blessings I have in my life, and the love that I feel everyday.

No comments: