Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to get rid of belly fat!

I don't really know, do you?  I would love to know the answer to that one.  Along with about a million other questions.  Somethings I may never know.  What I do know, is I have been feeling so much better lately.  I'm not sure if it's the change of seasons, or the fact that I've been venting in a personal journal, but I don't feel nearly as out of control as I had been feeling.  It seems to be easier to let things go lately, and not get stressed out by the things that I can't change.  Life isn't perfect, it never will be, but it's so much nicer when you can look forward to things with a positive outlook.   There are so many things to be happy about, sometimes you just have to look a little harder.  So maybe while I'm being positive, some of my belly fat will melt away on its own... probably not, but one can always hope.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Cheers for that idea!