Right now I don't like (and I say right now, because I change so frequently I may not dislike it next time I type)
1. Being lazy... I feel like I've been super lazy this week. I have so many high aspirations of waking up and doing things and then I get sucked in by the darn computer that I get nothing done. I need to make a rule about computer use only in the afternoon. HA!
2. The funky smell coming from the kitchen area, I probably should go do dishes right now.
3. The fact that over the past 2 months I've gained around 10 pounds and I'm not sure why.
4. The after feelings of a horrible dream I had 2 nights ago... it was so horrible I still have a yucky feeling in the pit of my stomach.
6. "I'm bored" or "what should I do mom?" Seriously kids I'm not an entertainer.
7. The scraggly look my hair has when I'm trying to grow it out.
8. Pants that fit to tight, see #3
9. Watching my neighbors plant gardens, and not having one of my own. I know I know thou shall not covet thy neighbor, instead thou should get off thou lazy a$$ and plant one of your own.
10. Irregularity! TMI
Things I love love LOVE right now
1. Rain showers we've been getting some rain lately. There's something truly magical about summer rain. The smell, thunder and lightning, the wet earth... So awesome.
2. Sleeping in.
3. Baseball/Softball games
4. Getting a soda at Short Stop!
5. The super deals I've gotten on Meat lately... Oh the joy in a good deal!
6. Talking on the phone to my sisters and friends, honestly the best medicine for loneliness.
7. The fact that it's the perfectly warm here, really it's been just beautiful lately.
8. Fresh Fruit... that doesn't cost a lot!
9. Having all day to hang with my kiddos!
10. Looking forward to a fun, simple summer!