Monday, March 30, 2009

I have to admit, I'm glad Spring Break is over and done with. I honestly need to come up with a plan right now of what I'm going to be doing with my kids all summer, because they are going to make me crazy in this tiny house. Although my hopes are it will be warm in the summer and we will be outside a lot. You wouldn't even know it's spring time today, we woke up to snow falling. I should of known that would happen, because very much like Big Twig, our new town gets really windy right before a snow storm. It was so windy last night, I thought our crappy built house would just blow right away. The Big Bad Wolf was huffing and puffing all night... but my house luckily did not blow away. I am tired of wind. So I really did get on here for something besides complaining, I promise. I was honestly just thinking how crazy it is that its almost April... Birthdays, Easter, our taxes are done, things are looking okay around here. And okay is a lot better then not okay. Happy Monday... Happy Spring... Happy Days!

1 comment:

Mama Echo said...

I'm looking forward to spring. I think we may have to wait a bit longer though