Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Normally I'd be grumbling about the snow that's so slushily falling from the sky today... but Kasey put it well this morning by saying "it's snowing, that means it's Christmas." It does kind of put a person in the holiday mood... I even got a couple presents wrapped while she was at preschool... and although there is no tree to put them under, I did put them neatly in a box marked with bold print CHRISTMAS. I also checked the weather in our future town of residence, and it said that there would be a high of 58 degrees there which clearly thrills me because our high here today is not 58 degrees, it's down right cold, so it makes me a little giddy to move. And I will be hoping wishing, praying, that we have no snow on MOVING DAY!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I'll be hoping for you too!!