Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 2

Today I'm thankful for daylight savings time, because when I had to wake up at 6 o' clock this morning, my body thought it was 7 o' clock and I felt like I had slept in a bit. I'm thankful for Zimmerman trail, and how easy it made it to get in and out of the airport. I'm thankful for an airplane pilot that safely transported my hubby to AZ. And I'm thankful for the 2 hours I spent relaxing and watching Some Kind of Wonderful (one of my all time favorites). Also thankful for kids that can make there own dinner, on a day that I really didn't feel like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that the snow is gone and we can have some more fall before winter.

~C

Amie said...

Dude, I'm right now in the middle of that movie! In fact, it's still in my DVD player. =)