Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25

WOWZERS!!! That's all I can say... today I went and ordered a corsage for the Winter Formal next week... I know what your all thinking... I am way to old to attend the Winter Formal... well you would be right... I am to old... it's for my buddy boy... my little guy... he's been invited... to an official real life dance. A big group of his friends are going, they'll eat dinner at one girls house, and then another girls mom will drive them all to the dance. I'm kind of excited for him. And I'm thankful that he gets to have a nice chance to have fun with his friends before we head south for the winter.
I'm also pretty stoked that I sold the girls bunk beds, one less thing to fit in the uhaul you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wyatt!! I still can't believe he's old enough to be in high school.

Congrats on getting rid of another big ticket item.

~C