Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a terrific day!!!

I celebrated my birthday, by waking up at 5:00 in the morning so I could open the coffee shop. I didn't mind really. It was steadily busy all morning. I made some good tips, and it was time to come home. My nice boss lady gave me a sandwich and a special birthday drink (coloda smoothie, YUMMY!) I came home and made cream puffs (my hubby did offer to make a cake, but I was in the cream puff mood.) He did make dinner though... we had BBQ ribs. Ty Kynzie and Kasey all made me beautiful cards. And Wyatt serenaded me on my cell phone. It was a simple day with simple wishes... I loved every minute of it. I wrapped my day up by watching The Happening (sick and twisted as it was, I was highly disappointed it did not have the typical M. Night Shyamalan twists). Thanks to all who wished me Happy on my birthday!

So today is the next day... and I have to figure out when to go get my drivers licence because it is now expired... talk about procrastination. Is it wrong to drive down to the court house, to get a drivers license when yours is expired? Should I take my chances, or just ride my bike?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm pretty sure that in this town you can risk it and drive. However, the driver's license guy is only here a few days a week, so you should call beforehand. And the lady in Columbus is much, much nicer!